SENSEI is the only collection of scissors that have been designed by a team with expertise in Ergonomics and Metallurgy. Sensei is the only line where every model starts with an ergonomic design. No matter what SENSEI shear you buy, you are getting a healthy handle design.
Repetitive strain injury is more common than you might think for barbers and stylists working all day with shears. Shears that force you to hold your elbow up, or which put unnatural pressure on the thumb tendon by forcing it to stretch, can result in conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome or tennis elbow. The type of shears that you choose can help to reduce the chances that you will suffer injury while cutting hair.
Anyone working in the industry will know that wrist pain can be a real issue. From stylists to barbers, after a day on the salon floor, pain may be something that you have to cope with on a regular basis. However, this isn’t necessarily simply a disadvantage of the job – your hair cutting shears could also be contributing to it.
A well made scissor can last as much as 20 years or more with proper maintenance. The original edge however may only last for a year or less. Therefore, who sharpens your scissors matters even more than what scissor you buy. Assuming you have bought from a good manufacturer, the next thing to take care of is finding the right place to sharpen them.
Continue reading “What You Need To Know About Sharpening Your Hair Cutting Shears”
If there is one tool that is crucial to a professional hairdresser or barber it’s hair shears. The performance of this key piece of equipment can have a big impact on the work that you do, as well as your experience of it. If you want to find the perfect pair of hair shears then there are a few things that you’ll need to consider first.
Continue reading “5 Things To Consider When Buying Hair Cutting Shears”
air max 2018 uomo
Quest’anno sono state lanciate le popolari scarpe con numerosi schemi di colori. air max 2018 uomo non ha ancora modo di smettere di lanciare nuovi prodotti. La sua versione leggera di Air Max 97 Ultra’17 sarà presto disponibile in un colore verde-arancio che ricorda l’UNDFTD.
Il colore di fondo della tomaia è un disegno a gradiente dell’arancio anteriore e del verde, e anche il colore dello strato interno viene risuonato nella parte anteriore e posteriore. La parte inferiore della tomaia è progettata con linee alternate di arancione e verde per un effetto visivo abbagliante.
La linea superiore classica è anche verde e arancione e l’iconico design riflettente rimane. La suola è realizzata in materiale espanso verde scuro avvolto in un cuscino d’aria arancione.
La combinazione di verde e arancione è simile al giunto UNDFTD, ma il colore è più strettamente intrecciato e l’effetto visivo è più interessante.
Sarà disponibile per la vendita nel prossimo futuro. Continueremo a prestare attenzione ai dettagli del rilascio e porteremo il rapporto alla prima volta.
Nike Air Max 97 Ultra’17
Numero di merci: 918356-801
Prezzo di offerta: $ 160 USD
From Kim Kardashian to Jared Leto, it seems as if we are encountering a popular new hair trend — going blonde. Whether a client is a natural blonde and want to accentuate their locks or are simply looking to change up their color, chances are you will see more of these requests in the coming months.
Lightening a person’s hair can be tricky, as you want to strike the right balance and find what looks good with their appearance. If you don’t have a lot of experience doing this in the past, there are plenty of guidelines for you to follow.
Here are some tips to help you out:
- Care is essential: “Color-treated hair needs to be treated like a delicate fabric — think of cashmere and silk,” stylist Louise Rusk tells Shape. “Always use a hydrating shampoo and conditioner specifically for color-treated hair with no sulphates.”
- Reverse the mistakes: It can often seem as if a lot of your job is undoing the damage that others have created. If your client comes in after hitting the artificial blonde a little too hard, adding some shading or tonal deposits will help offset the overbearing highlights.
- Steer them in the right direction: Just because a client wants to go lighter with their hair doesn’t necessarily mean blonde is the answer. They’ll be looking to you for guidance, and you will need to stop women who can’t pull off blonde hair from going in that direction.
If you are interested in purchasing new hair shears for your salon, be sure to shop with Sensei Shears today! Take a look at the rest of our website to learn more about all of the different high-quality products that we carry.
As a hair stylist, one of the most important parts of your job will be knowing how to create the looks that your clients want. Word of mouth and repeat customers will be the bedrock of your business, which all begin with how well you can service the hair.
Curls can be especially difficult to master, particularly if you are not used to styling your hair in that way. But as long as you follow a few simple instructions, you will be able to create the perfect curls for your client. It is much easier than you might even realize.
Here are a few tips to help you out:
- Curl in sections: When you are curling a client’s hair, it is best to divide the hair into three sections — ear to ear, temple to temple and the top of the head. You should start with ear to ear first and move on to the other two sections, as this will give the curls texture and definition they would otherwise lack.
- Have the right size iron: If you are looking to create romantic curls, which are looser and a bit more feminine, you should go for a curling iron that has a 1.5-inch barrel. This will give you the exact right look that you want to make for your clients.
- Spray the hair all over: One of the most important things you can do is make sure that the hair has been properly covered with hairspray. This will help create a dirty and stylish texture, plus allow the hair to stay in place.
If you are interested in purchasing new hair shears for your salon, be sure to shop with Sensei Shears today! Take a look at the rest of our website to learn more about all of the different high-quality beauty shears that we carry.
As a hairstylist, you will be charged with keeping your clients’ hair healthy. When they come to you for cuts or colorings, you will also need to be sure that they walk away with hair that is better off than when they came in at the beginning of their appointment.
Doing so doesn’t have to be a complicated task, as long as you have the knowledge and right tools to help you out. Having the perfect set of hair shears in your replica watches salon can only get you so far, as it is what you do with them that will really count.
Here are a few tips to help you out:
- Don’t wash the hair: If you can avoid it, you shouldn’t wash your client’s hair. This is especially true as we head into the warmer months, as this can result in the hair becoming dry and weak.
- Find the right cut: Your clients will need to find the right cut that is both stylish for their face and easy to take care of. Your clients will be more motivated to care for hair that they like and are proud of.
- Have the right tools: As we said above, the right tools can really make or break the success of your salon. You want shears that will create great looks at an Replicas Patek Philippe efficient rate, that won’t require too much strain on your wrist or pull at the hair unnecessarily.
If you are interested in purchasing new beauty shears for your salon, be sure to shop with Sensei Shears today! Take a look at the rest of our website to learn more about all of the different high-quality products that we carry.