SAVE YOUR SALES RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR WARRANTY
1) LIFETIME WARRANTY A. SENSEI SHEAR SYSTEMS® warrants this shear to be free from defects in material or workmanship for the LIFE OF THE SHEAR, excluding damage and normal wear.
B. SENSEI SHEAR SYSTEMS® will replace any parts including silencers, washers, pivot screws, knobs and finger rings for the LIFE OF THE SHEAR, should they fail under normal use. Parts will automatically be replaced at the time of service if needed. To obtain a free replacement part, call our service center for instructions as it is not always necessary to send shears for replacement parts.
2) LIMITED SHEAR EDGE WARRANTY In addition, SENSEI SHEAR SYSTEMS® will also guarantee this shear against dullness, nicks and accidental damage for a limited period of up to 5 years from the date of purchase depending on the model. There is a $20 shipping/insurance/handling charge required for warranty service. Normal sharpening after the warranty period is $40 per pair.
|SENSEI||MOST MODELS||1 Years|
|FUJI||MORE X||1 Years|
|SENSEI||DRY EVOLUTION CUTTING||3 Years|
|FUJI||MORE Z||3 Years|
|SENSEI||TAO/TAO Rotating||5 Years|
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: Shears which have been abused beyond the demands of ordinary use or that have been serviced by any other company other than a Certified Sensei Service Center are not covered under this warranty. SENSEI SHEAR SYSTEMS® will not be liable in tort or otherwise for incidental or consequential damage arising from the use of this shear.
In order to obtain warranty covered shear sharpening or service, call our service center to pre-book service to meet your specific needs:
Precision Edge, Inc.
130 East 4th Street
Pittsburg, CA 94565 USA
For outside the USA call your dealer or 925-439-0103 to find out about local service (9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After limited shear edge warranty period has ended, regular service and sharpening fees will apply.
For regular sharpening or service, call 800-729-3343 or email: email@example.com.
Does a shear really need a tune up?
Routine maintenance can greatly prolong the cutting life of your shears and in addition will keep them performing at their peak performance.
What is the best way for me to maintain my shears?
1) After each haircut, clean off any excess hair from your shear.
2) Daily, add a few drops of oil to the inner pivot area and then open and close the shear several times. This will help clean excess debris from the pivot area. Then carefully wipe away any excess oil and debris.
3) Once a week, after oiling your shear, check the tension adjustment. Lift and drop one handle. If it falls more than 1/2 way shut, tighten the shear by turning the screw or tension knob slightly to the right. If your shear has a self adjuster this will be only 1 or 2 clicks clockwise. After adjustment, repeat the test and if necessary repeat the adjusting procedure. More tension is better for a shear than not enough.
The Difference Between Sharpeners There are no rules or license governing sharpeners. Therefore many are poorly trained and incapable of properly servicing your shear. Using a Sensei Certified Service Center is the only way to protect yourself and to keep your lifetime warranty.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All merchandise will be shipped within three business days upon receipt of order. Complete satisfaction with your order or service is guaranteed. All Shears that are sold come with a 14 day trial period. This will give you the opportunity to try them out to make sure that they fit your hand perfectly. The day you receive your shear from our online store begins your trial period. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, simply call for a Return Authorization number and return the shear for a full refund of the purchase price. We have a very educated staff that should be able to help you find just the right shear for you, but if you are not absolutely delighted with the products you receive from Sensei Shears, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization.
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange. Refunds for items returned within 14 days of the purchase date will be credited in the full amount (excluding shipping charges) and the same form as the original payment type. Any claims for damaged order or missing items must be received within 2 business days of receipt of package.
In case following conditions are not met SenseiShears.com reserves the right to charge 20% restocking fee or refuse the return.
- The items must be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt
- Items and packaging must be received in new condition
- The original manufacture's packaging must not be damaged
- Packaging must include all original items, manuals etc.
- Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the shipping box
- Return shipping must be prepaid
- Return package must include copy the original invoice or sale receipt
When you return an item within 14 days of receipt, your refund and how your refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you've had the item, and how the item was purchased. Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use, a partial refund/restocking fee may apply.
If you return an item using the return label provided in the package, and the reason for return is not a result of a Senseishears.com error, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Using this label must be approved in advance by calling 800-736-7341 for instructions. If you choose to return by other shipping methods, you'll pay the cost charged by the carrier selected.
Returning AFTER the return window:
If you return items in the original condition past the return window, you must call 800-736-7341 for approval of return. Return credit will be issued at 80% of the item's purchase price.